Saturday, August 21, 2010

ink

I was cleaning when came across my old photo album. Stopped by to observe once again the life i used to live. Among the pictures of me and my girls smiling I found the portrait made by Nastya and the poem. He wrote it for me 4 years ago just before I left Altay.
First love (?) and first disappointed. How does it work that once a person is everything for you, and then suddenly you feel annoyed to hear his voice? Is it because you change all the time, so does the other person, and at some point you simply look at different sides of the world? 

"I'm afraid that the Big City and people who will surround you will ruin your now. The power of mind must be firmer than power of desires and passions."

The portrait. They say it's ugly. But the only reason why I keep it is that it's my own Dorian Gray picture.

Last time we talked in person i was sad, and dinosaurs were making nests. It's a nightmare for real.  
He gave up. So did I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment