Friday, December 10, 2010

Vladimir Putin ♥ dogs, so do I.

Vladimir Putin just recently received a present from Bulgaria, a puppy of the Karakachan Shepherd. The name of the new Putin's family member was suggested by 5 years old boy from Moscow, Dima Sokolov, through the Internet. The cute dog will be called "Baffi".


Other dogs of the prime-minister.
Connie, female black Labrador Retriever. 








  • Once ate delicacies prepared for Jury Luzhkov (ex-major of Moscow) and Boris Gryzlov (Speaker of State Duma) at the official event;
  • "In February 2005, "We" youth movement started a campaign to promote Koni for President. It was the opinion of the group that no matter who won the 2008 Russian presidental election the operating head of state would remain the same, and hence Koni would make the best candidate." - Wiki
  • Is the main character of famous political comics "Ogonyok".
  • Vladimir Putin: "Sometimes, Koni leaves a room full of journalists with a very pleased expression on her face and biscuit crumbs around her mouth...Please don't feed my dog."  
  • Has Wikipedia page: www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koni_(dog)

Three toy poodles Tusya (female), Romeo (male), Rodeo (male). 
They belong to Lyudmila Putina, Vladimir Putin's wife.

Vladimir Putin also has the goat Skazka ("Fairy-tale) and its kid. Was a present from Jury Luzhkov (ex-major of Moscow).


A while ago the goat has bitten Putin by accident and caused a big scandal in foreign Mass Media. All over the world journalists were wondering if Putin had a plastic surgery or was bitten by a man.
Left eye on the pictures.

And one more pet, pony Vadik. A present from Kazan republic.

"Lord help me be the person my dog thinks I am..."- Janusz Leon Wisniewski

"I want a man like Putin" song by Poyuschie vmeste ("Singing together") band.

My boyfriend is in trouble once again:
Got in a fight, got drunk on something nasty
I've had enough and I chased him away
And now I want a man like Putin

One like Putin, full of strength
One like Putin, who won't be a drunk
One like Putin, who wouldn't hurt me
One like Putin, who won't run away!

I've seen him on the news last night
He was telling us that the world has come to crossroads
With one like him, it's easy to be home and out
And now I want a man like Putin

One like Putin, full of strength
One like Putin, who won't be a drunk
One like Putin, who wouldn't hurt me
One like Putin, who won't run away!

1 comments:

Wonky Girl said...

Ha ha ha. Poodle images won't load. Not manly enough ? Sign of a small man to be embarrassed.

Post a Comment